DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Goggles turned up but.........

I bought a pair of +5 readers. They work pretty good. I wonder if it distorts the screen view as compared to some one who has good close up vision.

I just received mine tonight. I am a short lady with a narrow head and I tried putting a baseball cap on backwards to keep it from falling off. The headband sounds like a good idea.

I'm charging the battery now as mine was completely dead. Is it normal to be on yellow? The instruction said something about red yellow then green but nothing else is flashing. Very confusing instructions.

Yes it's supposed to be yellow then it turns green I went on YouTube there were some videos showing it charging. I didn't have the two parts pushed in enough that's why the power button wasn't working

These goggles work great with reading glasses, I have tried lots of different goggles and could never get the focus right, with these goggles I use a +3 reader glasses and it is so I have never had that in any other goggle before. So If you need glasses they will work great.

I got the 3.0 at WalMart with the biggest lens. Works fine. Just have to get used to going between those and my progressives. The quality is spot on. Must say I got a little wonky looking down at first.

These fit perfectly inside the goggles with a small pc of Velcro . Just need to cut the small bar off at the top that supposed to hold the hat clip .
visormag | eBay

I might not have spent enough time figuring mine out today before I boxed them back up but mine were blurry as hell even when trying my driving glasses. Also there was some sort of occlusion in the unit that couldn't be cleaned. It was on the other side of the lens. It almost looked like a dead mosquito.

Just wasn't that impressed. Putting my money towards a Juiced ebike instead-getting some exercise! :)

I might not have spent enough time figuring mine out today before I boxed them back up but mine were blurry as **** even when trying my driving glasses. Also there was some sort of occlusion in the unit that couldn't be cleaned. It was on the other side of the lens. It almost looked like a dead mosquito.

Just wasn't that impressed. Putting my money towards a Juiced ebike instead-getting some exercise! :)
Not that a bike wouldn't be better for your health, but I wouldn't think that "driving glasses" would be of any use given that what are likely needed are corrective lenses for near field vision. From what I'm reading here, lenses that correct for images about 8-10 inches from the front of your eyes are what are needed - driving glasses I would think are tuned for images 20 yards or greater from the eyes.

Not that a bike wouldn't be better for your health, but I wouldn't think that "driving glasses" would be of any use given that what are likely needed are corrective lenses for near field vision. From what I'm reading here, lenses that correct for images about 8-10 inches from the front of your eyes are what are needed - driving glasses I would think are tuned for images 20 yards or greater from the eyes.

For me, a pair of 3.5 strength reading glasses works well.

I agree. I normally see perfect close up. The only thing I need glasses for are far away things. It didn't make any sense to me either that I would need my glasses but I was simply saying I hadn't tried it so I wasn't sure if it would have made any difference.

In the options I chose HD.

I'd there some sort of focus adjust I didn't know about?

In any case I still had the problem of the occlusion inside the housing. I would have had to have them replaced if I kept them and I just didn't like them enough to go through the hassle.

Hope they work for others. It's still cool technology. I've just never been a big VR fab but am always hopeful for how it may evolve over time.

Z

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d