DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Going Fishing, Southeast Alaska

Capt._Chaos

Reactions
Fishing boat leaving Craig harbor under the evening sky.
3e48a2c55a3249dbfdb5b681eca351b1.jpg

Fishing boat leaving Craig harbor under the evening sky.
3e48a2c55a3249dbfdb5b681eca351b1.jpg

Oh my God! Wow what a photo....! Wow!
Drone Ranger in Edna Bay Ak. My Mavic handle is Ranger One. Just having a little speed bump with the 107 UAG license. No place to take the exam.
Keep up the outstanding works of art. Wow, wow, Wow!!! Drone Ranger clear for now.......

Oh my God! Wow what a photo....! Wow!
Drone Ranger in Edna Bay Ak. My Mavic handle is Ranger One. Just having a little speed bump with the 107 UAG license. No place to take the exam.
Keep up the outstanding works of art. Wow, wow, Wow!!! Drone Ranger clear for now.......
Hey Ranger, heck of a summer we aren't having this year! I am just down the way here in Klawock.

Figure you might recognize this place! Flying the Caravan is the day job.
2a083f3ecc862dbf3f3bc3f3a1433f6a.jpg
26a9da2fa3425aaf699fe19898f9d728.jpg

Reactions: RangerOne
Hey Ranger, heck of a summer we aren't having this year! I am just down the way here in Klawock.

Figure you might recognize this place! Flying the Caravan is the day job.
2a083f3ecc862dbf3f3bc3f3a1433f6a.jpg
26a9da2fa3425aaf699fe19898f9d728.jpg

Wow again! Your drone really takes some stunning photos. I need to get some filters for my Mavic Air 2. I’m just amazed. This is why I’m wanting to do drone photography in the first place. To see the beauty of the place from a different perspective then what we so hum drumbly take for granted.
Anyway I ways part of the crew that helped Ben Crew build the aluminum barge that the Sea Otter Sound Lodge sets on. We built that 114’ by 40’ barge in Ben’s shop and Launched from a beach in Edna Bay. Its a small world. Thank you for your time and photos. I really like this place we live in. Sean from a different points of view make the beauty come alive again. Drone Ranger.....clear for now...

Wow again! Your drone really takes some stunning photos. I need to get some filters for my Mavic Air 2. I’m just amazed. This is why I’m wanting to do drone photography in the first place. To see the beauty of the place from a different perspective then what we so hum drumbly take for granted.
Anyway I ways part of the crew that helped Ben Crew build the aluminum barge that the Sea Otter Sound Lodge sets on. We built that 114’ by 40’ barge in Ben’s shop and Launched from a beach in Edna Bay. Its a small world. Thank you for your time and photos. I really like this place we live in. Sean from a different points of view make the beauty come alive again. Drone Ranger.....clear for now...
Ha ha Tim at lodge was giving me a inspirational story on how the TV crew filming the build had a fly away of their $5,000 drone.

Are you near Wrangell? I think I see Waranofski in the background. Great, great color!
Near would be a relative term. This was taken at by the old cannery in Craig on Prince of Wales Island. The big island in the background is San Juan Batista.

Superior photo!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsuruncle