DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Golden bridges autumn

Beautiful video. What an unusual creak bed.

Reactions: alex_markov
There never was too much water (it's too high) but here is a geologists studie Златните мостове use google translate as it's only in bulgarian
According to what I could gather from the article you provided, the apparent stream rounded boulders in that creek bed are primarily intrusive (granite-type) rocks that are weathering along joints and fractures into blocks that gravity is gradually working down slope like talus. Is it possible to get up higher to see the source of boulders? Good stuff Alex!

Reactions: alex_markov
According to what I could gather from the article you provided, the apparent stream rounded boulders in that creek bed are primarily intrusive (granite-type) rocks that are weathering along joints and fractures into blocks that gravity is gradually working down slope like talus. Is it possible to get up higher to see the source of boulders? Good stuff Alex!
No source those streams are starting and ending on a different location - but regardless off history it's beautiful now ;)

I'm amazed by the rocks. Must have been moved and piled by glaciers??
They called like that but recently I've been told they are not but rather made by wind and water - go figure what exactly happened 5 million years ago ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000