DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Golden Hills

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Nice scenery and flying. I am wondering what the laws are regarding the use of the music track you used? I "Shazam"ed it, Eldar Kedem, You and Me. I think there is some terminology for non- monetized community usage but not sure. I'd love to use stuff like this too but am fearful of the feds knocking on my door. Does anyone reading this forum know the answer. Could I use a Beatles tune for example?

Nice scenery and flying. I am wondering what the laws are regarding the use of the music track you used? I "Shazam"ed it, Eldar Kedem, You and Me. I think there is some terminology for non- monetized community usage but not sure. I'd love to use stuff like this too but am fearful of the feds knocking on my door. Does anyone reading this forum know the answer. Could I use a Beatles tune for example?
Yes, you can use "a Beatles tune" for your amateur video but not for commercial exploitation.Nobody will knock on your door.

Yes, you can use "a Beatles tune" for your amateur video but not for commercial exploitation.Nobody will knock on your door.
I use Filmora video editing software. This software includes Royalty Free music and other cool stuff. As for using a Beatle's song, that would be copyright infringement.

Nice video.
agree that it is best to avoid music that is copyrighted. I recommend crediting music in the video even if it’s use is stated by the copyright holder as legal.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan