DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 A sunniy day at Pendle Hill, Lancashire

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A sunny but cold day at the end of February afforded us an overdue day out with the drones, this video of Pendle Hill and the Sawley Abbey video posted recently were the result...

Standing tall over Lancashire is the mighty Pendle Hill, haunted by tales of the Pendle Witches; desolate and windswept. Yet the hill draws visitors aplenty, some of whom can be seen in the video, having slogged up the steep slopes to see the amazing views from the summit...

Very nice, I see videos like this and it makes me wish I lived somewhere a little more hilly than Essex :)
Thanks... Lol, and I wish I lived somewhere more mountainous than Manchester... We all lust after what we don't have locally :)

Good morning to all-
I do so love seeing the British videos posted here. I especially enjoy seeing the little white dots scattered about the pastures and fields. I imagine this was quite a wild place in the far-gone times.

thank you for the post- most enjoyable.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed

When do you sleep? Another lovely shortie with sweet music. Wondering whether to copy and paste my appreciations of your work in future-almost every day but that wouldn’t do them justice.

• Haha
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Good morning to all-
I do so love seeing the British videos posted here. I especially enjoy seeing the little white dots scattered about the pastures and fields. I imagine this was quite a wild place in the far-gone times.

thank you for the post- most enjoyable.

you all be safe and keep well- Ed
Thank you, I appreciate the encouragement and kind words :)

When do you sleep? Another lovely shortie with sweet music. Wondering whether to copy and paste my appreciations of your work in future-almost every day but that wouldn’t do them justice.
Lol, as I work from home 8-5 weekdays and hubby is out to work at 6am it gives me 2 hrs of editing time in a morning to play with any footage we captured at the weekend... I try not to post daily, perhps every 2 to 3 days, sometimes a bit longer inbetween, but all depends on whether I have footage to work with... Last Sunday we visited the Yorkshire Dales and I flew in 5 locations, not all yielded as much footage as others, but should be sufficient for video for each place...

This weekend we are off to Hull to see the MiL, all 3 drones will be coming along, there is an abandoned building I want to fly with the AVATA and perhaps see what else we can find...

Quality video like we are used of you Sue. Always a joy to watch your work.
Thank you kindly, I appreciate the comment and sentiments :)

@AlbionDrones ,wow Suzanne ,that was a memory jerker ,used to live in Burnley ,many moons ago and have been to that location myself ,thanks for another one of your great videos

@AlbionDrones ,wow Suzanne ,that was a memory jerker ,used to live in Burnley ,many moons ago and have been to that location myself ,thanks for another one of your great videos
You are most welcome, glad it brought back some memories for you..

Reactions: old man mavic
Another beautiful video!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne