DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 In the shadows of Pendle Hill, the ruins of Sawley Abbey...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A break in the weather last weekend afforded an opportunity to fly the drones - the AIR3 at Pendle Hill (to come later this week) and the MINI3 Pro at the nearby Sawley Abbey, a grade 1 scheduled ruin in the care of English Heritage (hence the TOAL from the roadside).

That is wonderfully done. You had me right from the beginning with your downward approach. You went 'in' to show the Abbey and the 'out' when you were done. That is a great technique! Hats off to you Suzanne!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
That is wonderfully done. You had me right from the beginning with your downward approach. You went 'in' to show the Abbey and the 'out' when you were done. That is a great technique! Hats off to you Suzanne!
Thank you kindly... I always look for an 'in' and an 'out' shot to give me options, this was a simple way to do it and also to show Pendle Hill in the background :)

A masterly (or rather mistressly) piece of filming and very enjoyable. You certainly have the knack of capturing and then editing these types of locations. Super and well done.

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
A masterly (or rather mistressly) piece of filming and very enjoyable. You certainly have the knack of capturing and then editing these types of locations. Super and well done.
Thank you... I enjoy the challenge of flying and capturing it, and the technicality of editing it ytoo... suits my brain :)

Reactions: twickers14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1