DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Amazing Views at The Old Man of Storr, Isle of Skye

Another great production Suzanne and an iconic part of Skye, not to be missed.
Thank you... Certinly one of the most recogniseable and special parts of Skye :)

Reactions: Jake 61
Amazing autumn weather afforded a 3 TOAL flight of the Storr from Loch Fada, Loch Leathan and from the Coffee shop - sadly shut for the winter - Car Park opposite the Stor Car Park - which meant I saw no 'No Drone' signs anywhere, and the area has no FRZ - the SSSI is for the rock formations, so as long as you dont crash then you are ok...

Another area of inspiration for JRR Tolkien when writing the Hobbit and the LOTR, reflected with in the choice of music...

Sensational. Loved it!

Reactions: AlbionDrones
Amazing autumn weather afforded a 3 TOAL flight of the Storr from Loch Fada, Loch Leathan and from the Coffee shop - sadly shut for the winter - Car Park opposite the Stor Car Park - which meant I saw no 'No Drone' signs anywhere, and the area has no FRZ - the SSSI is for the rock formations, so as long as you dont crash then you are ok...

Another area of inspiration for JRR Tolkien when writing the Hobbit and the LOTR, reflected with in the choice of music...

Just so you know, I like you more than any of the other postings!😄

• Haha
Just so you know, I like you more than any of the other postings!😄
Lol, thats a very nice thing to say, but I am nothing special, just fortunate to have been in the right place at the right time with the right equipment :)

Pictures of our crafting... be careful what you wish for... Hobbies include leatherworking... Blacksmithing and Woodturning / Woodworking - wood is mainly hubby's workshop though.. The onl limitation is the courage to try and the inspiration to see what you wish to make...
Hi Suzanne,
I am speechles and I am thrilled by the many different and wonderful objects. Wow, you really have talent, and not just for flying drones. Thanks for the photos of the very beautiful pieces, Amazing 👍👍👍
Cheers Paul

So well done, yet again. Perfect music and great flying and editing. Please keep them coming.
Thanks Jim, I have enough footage to keep them coming at the rate of 3 a week unti,l Xmas, so will do until at least the - can't promise they will all be quite so good, but I will do my best... After that I will need to get out with the drone and capture some more footage - hopefully the wek before Xmas I have a few nights in Tongue planned, so that may allow me a chance to capture something suitable then, finers crossed!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weblloyd