DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Lealt Falls, Isle of Skye

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Sunny days on the Isle of Skye are something of a rarity, especially in October, so having good weather means taking full advantage of it - so in one day we flew Portree, Quirang, Old Man of Storr, Lealt and Mealt Falls, some with the AIR3 and some - closer to people like this one with the MINI3 Pro!

Somewhat difficult lighting conditions with the shade over the falls, but with a little knowledge and the amazing camera of the MINI3 Pro we prevailed and captured something of interest... I hope the 2 German guys who were flying before us got something as good if not better :)

Well, it was only fair ;)

We had stunning weather for most of the trip, some cracking video's, hopefully will have them all edited and posted over thenext few weeks :)

Linda was looking over my shoulder as I was watching this. I heard "Beautiful!" and "Wow!" at least three times each. I heartily agree.
Hearty thanks, it does warm me to hear others have enjoyed what has been created :)

Wonderful views, popular spot too.

Paul

Reactions: AlbionDrones
The excellence of your work just keeps coming. Wonderful video!

• Love
The excellence of your work just keeps coming. Wonderful video!
Strong praise indeed, thank you, I shall have to watch my head doesnt swell :)

Have a few more from the trip still to come yet, hopefully they are as good as these...

• Haha
Reactions: Prop Wash
Nicely done

Sunny days on the Isle of Skye are something of a rarity, especially in October, so having good weather means taking full advantage of it - so in one day we flew Portree, Quirang, Old Man of Storr, Lealt and Mealt Falls, some with the AIR3 and some - closer to people like this one with the MINI3 Pro!

Somewhat difficult lighting conditions with the shade over the falls, but with a little knowledge and the amazing camera of the MINI3 Pro we prevailed and captured something of interest... I hope the 2 German guys who were flying before us got something as good if not better :)

Beautiful location and excellent video!

Don

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne