DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Golden park - Lukovit

Hello, collegue. Zlatna Palega is great (see picture annex at some 2 km from your location along the same Reka/river). Anyone dared to fly through Prohodna on a unvisited moment? What will happen to the signal? i intend trying Wonder Bridges in Rhodope. Great work here! Жан Марк (2 x Mavic Pro) +je

Attachments

• 911C4F28-11F8-4914-8749-A5533FB04D6E.jpeg
    911C4F28-11F8-4914-8749-A5533FB04D6E.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: alex_markov
Hello, collegue. Zlatna Palega is great (see picture annex at some 2 km from your location along the same Reka/river). Anyone dared to fly through Prohodna on a unvisited moment? What will happen to the signal? i intend trying Wonder Bridges in Rhodope. Great work here! Жан Марк (2 x Mavic Pro) +je
I have prohodna flown twice, wonderful bridge also and many others ;) if you know Bulgaria so well have a peek here and see clips from particular places alexmarkov.eu

Reactions: Van Belle Jean Marc
Great man!!

This is state of the art:
and we live in the best country for serious users of drones!!
Did you do this one on one battery in sports mode??? You chose the right day and wind correction plus altitude and starting place. View to all sides cannot be explained if you were not there: Magic Pirin(and Rila and Rhodope and Stara Planina).

i climbed Vihren but you show Konsheto (horse) next to it as well.

You and me deserve a Bulgarian flag on our grave (not now yet). Аз съм от Багренци. We should meet to exchange personal info.

i am planning to picture the recently found biggest waterfalls in Serbia at the BG border. i did not see them on your map yet. They are only accessible by mountaineers and... drones!

Viber: 0889307360 Ивсн Марк или Жан Марк Ван Белл +йе

alexmarkov.eu

Last edited:
Reactions: alex_markov

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jw312569