DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good Deal on iPad Mini 4 128gb

LongRifle

Reactions
For those still sitting on the fence BestBuy currently have the 128gb Mini 4 for only $275. That's even better than the deal I got for mine just a few weeks ago ($299). Do it. Do it now. :D

Reactions: mkdive and namja
That's a killer deal...I scored the same deal last year as a Rewards member

Reactions: mkdive
Thanks!

I just got a price match on the one I bought 2 weeks ago. You saved me $125. I owe you a beer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LongRifle
New one is coming soon

I hear a similar sized version of the Pro is going to replace it. It will have a better CPU for sure, but you'd be hard pressed to get a 32gb version at this price.

God I wish we didn't get screwed with the technology tax in Australia, I paid $580 AUD ($460 USD) for the same thing last week and that was the cheapest I could find! I really need another holiday to the states! :p

Reactions: mkdive
God I wish we didn't get screwed with the technology tax in Australia, I paid $580 AUD ($460 USD) for the same thing last week and that was the cheapest I could find! I really need another holiday to the states! :p

Come soon. I am sure VAT and other burdensome taxes will be in the states shortly. Only a matter of time before Washington DC and state governments realize they can screw us even more than they already are.

I agree this is a good deal. Help me out folks - so how does it work without the cellular internet connection? Do you have to connect it via hotspot whenever you fly to get the maps? How does it work?

Thanks,
TreyinHouston

Reactions: gbracer08
Don't you want the cellular mini 4 for the gps?

Yes, useful for certain flight modes. But the only flight modes I ever use are Tripod, Cinematic and Airplane. None of those need a GPS capable tablet.

Your comment and CamoGreg's really make me appreciate living in the States :D. I keep hearing about outrageous tax rates abroad :eek:.

I snagged one off Amazon for $249 a few weeks ago.
I just checked prices and it appears the Mavic Pro demand has driven prices way up. ;)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato