DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good display

Oman

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Could someone help me pick a display for my Dji Air2S. It could be a tablet or phone something that you can see in the daylight fairly reasonable and something that won't brake the bank. I know It's a tall order but any help will be appreciated
Thank you Doug

PS Android

Last edited:
I started with a Mini 4 and thought about a Mini 5, but saved my money and purchased a Tripltek tablet.

It's not cheap or easy to carry, but it is the best tablet for drone use.

Very bright display and long battery life for a full day of flying.

The Tripltek 7 PRO may be available on eBay at a reasonable price since the new 8" model was released a while back.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
If you had the Smart Controller I would suggest you buy the Feelworld 279S or is it the 729S, well anyway, I have one and it is a 7 inch screen that I plug to my SC via the HDMI port on the SC, the Feelworld also has an HDMI port. This is a light weight amazingly bright at 2,200NITS monitor and very good price at around $235.

However, you would need to have a SC to connect to. So maybe weigh up the cost of buying a used SC and then getting this monitor as well. You would not regret it. It might be close to some of the other things mentioned, but would be brighter than anything else that has been mentioned here. Nothing else comes close to its brightness.

Reactions: PAW
Reactions: Oman
I agree with MA2. The Tripltek tablet is amazing. Start saving your pennies. It's worth it in my humble opinion.
Not kidding about saving pennies.

Previously had a Samsung S7+ (12.4" tablet) and that wasn't bright enough, found out later it was only 388nit or so, tried an S22 phone earlier, and that was very decent in full sun, turns out that model is at 982 nit at full brightness. Those Tripletek say 1200 nit... so I'm already salivating over the idea of something 8"+, brighter than that.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851