DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Good Morning from Bolton Uk

Wingz n tingz

Reactions
Hi I'm in Bolton UK on the edge of the Pennines, having flown fixed wing models in the past it just felt like something was missing, seems a flying camera cracked it I started with a spark and have just bought the Mavic Air (not had the weather to fly it so far this week ) so here's a shot from the Canary Islands in November.IMG_20181104_071556.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Also. please take a minute and enter your location on your profile. It will better help us to help you. Here is a link on how to update your location:

Please update your locations! Its so easy to do...

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi I'm in Bolton UK on the edge of the Pennines, having flow fixed wing models in the past it just felt like something was missing, seems a flying camera cracked it I started with a spark and have just bought the Mavic Air (not had the weather to fly it so far this week ) so here's a shot from the Canary Islands in November.View attachment 59545

Welcome to the forum![emoji16]

Hi I'm in Bolton UK on the edge of the Pennines, having flow fixed wing models in the past it just felt like something was missing, seems a flying camera cracked it I started with a spark and have just bought the Mavic Air (not had the weather to fly it so far this week ) so here's a shot from the Canary Islands in November.View attachment 59545

Welcome to the club! Nice picture by the way! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98