DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Google Pixel 2 Compatibility?

Topplayer2g

Reactions
I was reading that the DJi software was having problems connecting to a google pixel 2? I just purchased a Mavic Air, trying to find out if I can use my phone or if I will need to get something to take it place.

Thanks in advance
Jon

I was reading that the DJi software was having problems connecting to a google pixel 2? I just purchased a Mavic Air, trying to find out if I can use my phone or if I will need to get something to take it place.

Thanks in advance
Jon

Apparently if you enabled "USB debugging" mode on the phone, it works fine. I've not confirmed with a Mavic Air however.

I'm using the pixel 2 with the Mavic air for several months. Zero issues. Not so much as a flicker on the screen or a single crash.
I remember reading that the XL had issues though.

Same, had to go back to using my old Nexus 6. Please post here if they ever fix it!

I got the pixel 2 xl and it constantly disconnect...help please
I don't know if you are using the supplies cord but I switched to a full sized cord and I am having no issues. I heated it because it's bulky and combersome but I can fly.

I put my pixel xl2 in airplane mode and i have no problem since
Yes, this works for me too. Expanding below for search results, it took me ages to find this sort of information
To avoid DJI remote disconnection issues with the Google Pixel and place your phone into aeroplane mode

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard