DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Gopro 6 on Mavic2zoom/pro

Aldo

Reactions
Hey Mavic Pilots,

i would like to mount my gopro 6 on my mavic2zoom facing backwards.

Is there any third party equipment i can buy that safely mounts my gopro and doesnt affect flight abilities of my mavic too much?

I would think the weight of a GoPro/mount might prove to be too much for the M2Z. But that is just a guess. I think there might be some threads on the topic of external loads. There are some smaller action cams that might be a better choice. You also need to sure the various sensors on the M2 are not hindered by the camera or its mount. Good luck.

Reactions: Aldo
I use the mount mentioned by brettbrandon to attached my Hero 7 and it works great! Film at 4L 60fps for some nice slowmo.

Film at 4L 60fps for some nice slowmo.

Thats exactly what i want to do. So when you mount the gopro facing backwards dont you see the drone on the bottom of the screen or the helixes rotating?

I would have liked one that goes underneath the drone but I think there isn’t one like that available on the internet so I will go with that one.

As soon as I have it and tested it I will post some little review here.

Thanks for the recommendation everyone

Reactions: buddb55
I would have liked one that goes underneath the drone but I think there isn’t one like that available on the internet so I will go with that one.

As soon as I have it and tested it I will post some little review here.

Thanks for the recommendation everyone
I also have a underside mount that was a custom 3d print from a guy in NY. Of course I currently can't find the mount or remember who I purchased it from. Try googling underside mounts and see what you get.

Thats exactly what i want to do. So when you mount the gopro facing backwards dont you see the drone on the bottom of the screen or the helixes rotating?
Would it be possible to use a GoPro extender mount to raise it a little higher? You wouldn't want to go too high and drastically change the center of gravity.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC