DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GoPro To Spark To Mavic 2 Pro Transitions

Amckim2084

Reactions
I decided to take a piece of my bike riding video and add some transitions into drone flights with a twist at the end. It didn’t turn out exactly the way I wanted but I worked with what I had and came up with this. If I was a pro pilot and editor, this would have been a continuous shot with flawless transitions. But I’m still happy with it...for now lol. Enjoy!!!

Reactions: cbbr
I decided to take a piece of my bike riding video and add some transitions into drone flights with a twist at the end. It didn’t turn out exactly the way I wanted but I worked with what I had and came up with this. If I was a pro pilot and editor, this would have been a continuous shot with flawless transitions. But I’m still happy with it...for now lol. Enjoy!!!

Hey, That smooth GoPro footage is impressive, is that a Hero 8? i Have a 7 but can never get footage very smooth..
I do a similar thing is many of my video vlog.. I just use simple dissolve transitions though..

Reactions: Amckim2084
Hey, That smooth GoPro footage is impressive, is that a Hero 8? i Have a 7 but can never get footage very smooth..
I do a similar thing is many of my video vlog.. I just use simple dissolve transitions though..
I have the Hero 7 Black. The concrete was pretty smooth so maybe that’s why.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925