DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Got her Skinned!!

Thanks you, I just ordered one.
Because the Mavic Air was only available in black that time, now I ordered a skin in the color orange, that is more visible.
But I have to patient, namely I live in the Far East.
Many thanks!

You're very welcome!
Can't think why you would want to do it. You can't see the detail in the air and at other times it is presumably stored away. I would also share the concern that it may affect any dji warrantee.

Can't think why you would want to do it. You can't see the detail in the air and at other times it is presumably stored away. I would also share the concern that it may affect any dji warrantee.
Well I am sorry that you feel that way and miss out on all the fun that the hobby has to offer. It does not affect the warranty as it is something that just peels right off.

DJI would have no way of knowing that one was using a decal skin on thier Mavic. The skin sticks well to the body of the aircraft and yet does not impede things like GPS signal and communication with the Remote Controller.

They peel right off with just a little bit of heat applied to soften the adhesive. One can literally peel them of in less than 5 minutes. The only way DJI would know is if they searched the threads of forums like this and then tried to correlate ones user name with the Mavic that was sent into thier service department for service or repair. Next to impossible.

Looks Great surprisingly I ordered the same skin for my MP be here today, I was always a fan of the Red Baron we have the same birthday May 2nd.

I did mine to make it more visible AND I had an incident where there were 3 drones in the same area and an idiot kept flying close to mine. This way I'll be able to differentiate mine better. Besides, I think it looks cool!

why do you choose the color of the car if when you go inside you do not see it? Jokes aside is very cool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000