DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Gotthard Pass in Switzerland

I've seen so many bad drone videos lately, yours is a breath of mountain air.
Thank you very much for your very detailed review!
I agree with most of it (in hindsight i would often do some things differently) but i certainly don't want to include more speed ramps, i don't want my videos to get too "fast". I like the calm feeling and only use speed changes in very selected places.

Maik, what camera did you buy?
The new Panasonic GH5 II with Leica 12-60mm lens will arrive today. It will take some of the burden off my Pocket 2 but will add a lot of weight to my backpack ;)

Truly beautiful, I wish to visit in person one day. I love watching videos like these, they are (you are) so far ahead of my skill it gives me something to aim for. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much!

Truly beautiful, I wish to visit in person one day. I love watching videos like these, they are (you are) so far ahead of my skill it gives me something to aim for. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, glad i could inspire!

You certainly put a lot more effort into filmmaking than I do - Great result - Bravo!
Thank you! It's what i like to do, I found a perfect hobby for me. I get to enjoy nature and then work on the computer to produce a nice video about my trip. It's all the things i like ;)

Reactions: alex_markov
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez