DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Goulburn River Australia

platty

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is where I live. The Goulburn River flooded last year wiping out all the cabins and caravans so they have recently repaired all the damage and built new cabins up on stilts. We wait till the next flood and see how it goes.

This is where I live. The Goulburn River flooded last year wiping out all the cabins and caravans so they have recently repaired all the damage and built new cabins up on stilts. We wait till the next flood and see how it goes.
I noticed you went pretty close to the electrical wires at about 0.29. Did you know they were there? I nearly hit some a few weeks ago at Wisemans Ferry in NSW.

Reactions: 4006448

You certainly live in a very beautiful area with plenty of interesting place to fly. I, too, took note of those wires! I might have struck them, they are so well camouflaged. I also noted what appeared to be tennis courts and a large swimming pool. Is that a local recreational facility?

Finally, I liked the music track. One critique- you are a bit over exposed most of the video.

Dale
Miami

Good video! @:35-ish, I see "lanes" with bouys. Are there rowing competitions there? I also see long walkways for observing such events. Looks like a good place to have them. The whole area is really nice!

Thanks. Communities need to be resilient to live in flood zones.
Great looking river walk

You certainly live in a very beautiful area with plenty of interesting place to fly. I, too, took note of those wires! I might have struck them, they are so well camouflaged. I also noted what appeared to be tennis courts and a large swimming pool. Is that a local recreational facility?

Finally, I liked the music track. One critique- you are a bit over exposed most of the video.

Dale
Miami
Yes, those telephone cables. I know the area but never knew they were there until I saw the video. Scary ! The tennis courts and swimming pool is a caravan park. Hardly anyone there at the moment. Yes, the over exposure. I will need to watch that.

Good video! @:35-ish, I see "lanes" with bouys. Are there rowing competitions there? I also see long walkways for observing such events. Looks like a good place to have them. The whole area is really nice!
Yes they have rowing competitions there. The last one was the state finals so a huge event. That walkway over the water links the tenants at the caravan park to the town. A huge improvement from previous when they had to walk along the road.

Reactions: Prop Wash
I noticed you went pretty close to the electrical wires at about 0.29. Did you know they were there? I nearly hit some a few weeks ago at Wisemans Ferry in NSW.
Yes, telephone wires ! Only saw them when I viewed the video. It’s pretty scary to notice them after the event… especially over water. I really need to suss out the area more thoroughly next time before I fly.

Nice video and nice scenery.

Reactions: sarahb
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aeronkat