DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS INTERFERENCE (Geomagnetism)

Reactions
Right ahora revisa UMagnetology y UVA Forecast para ver el rango de KP.
UMagnetoly dijo 5KP
UVA Forecast dijo 2KP
¿Qué sucedió, por favor, alguien sabe qué aplicación o sitio web es serio?
Gracias
Juan

Las únicas ocasiones en que me preocuparía la interferencia en el GPS serían las tormentas geomagnéticas causadas por la Expulsión de Masas Solares y las hostilidades generalizadas que involucran a los EE. UU. Que tienen la capacidad de degradar la precisión del sistema GPS. Sufrirás más problemas si vuelas en áreas construidas o cerca de acantilados donde escondes el dron del cielo reduciendo la cantidad de satélites que puede ver.

[QUOTE = "Juan de la Piedra, post: 746538, member: 77930"]
Right now review UMagnetology and UVA Forecast to see the range of KP.
UMagnetoly said 5KP UVA Forecast said 2KP
What happened, please, does anyone know what application or website is serious?
Thank you
Juan
[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "BossBob, post: 746559, member: 3676"]
The only occasions I would be concerned about GPS interference would be the geomagnetic storms caused by the Expulsion of Solar Masses and the widespread hostilities involving the US. UU That have the ability to degrade the accuracy of the GPS system. You will suffer more problems if you fly in built areas or near cliffs where you hide the sky drone by reducing the amount of satellites you can see.
[/ QUOTE]

Reactions: Thomas B
Before fly I saw UMagnetology and UAV Forecast.
This Apps are for KP geothermic level.

The interference with GPS frequency will be dangerous, when KP level is high, and maybe drones crash.

This apps (UMagnetology and UAV Forecast) hasn't the same information; then I looking for serious app to fly with less risk.
Maybe someone know which app is scientist and fiable.

Thanks

Attachments

• GEOMAGNETISMO.jpg
    GEOMAGNETISMO.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 12
  • GEOMAGNETISMO-2.jpg
    GEOMAGNETISMO-2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 12
English pot favor
Just use google translate, that’s how I read the op and composed my answer. A bit garbled but understandable even when untranslated.
Off topic, but I’m often amazed at the ability of people who’s first language isn’t English to speak multiple languages. This was an attempt to not be the guy who thinks that anybody else will understand them if they talk louder and wave their hands around.

• Love
Reactions: DoomMeister
[QUOTE = "Juan de la Piedra, post: 746538, member: 77930"]
Right now review UMagnetology and UVA Forecast to see the range of KP.
UMagnetoly said 5KP UVA Forecast said 2KP
What happened, please, does anyone know what application or website is serious?
Thank you
Juan
[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE = "BossBob, post: 746559, member: 3676"]
The only occasions I would be concerned about GPS interference would be the geomagnetic storms caused by the Expulsion of Solar Masses and the widespread hostilities involving the US. UU That have the ability to degrade the accuracy of the GPS system. You will suffer more problems if you fly in built areas or near cliffs where you hide the sky drone by reducing the amount of satellites you can see.
[/ QUOTE]

Gracias. ;)

Before fly I saw UMagnetology and UAV Forecast.
The interference with GPS frequency will be dangerous, when KP level is high, and maybe drones crash.
A high KP index won't hurt your drone at all.
If it was really a serious issue hundreds would be affected every time the index was up but that doesn't happen.
There has never been a case of the KP index having any effect on drone flying - it's just a myth.

This forum post explains what t
he real situation is:

Reactions: Juan de la Piedra
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB