DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GPS Signal Strength Problem

Thanks for the update. Hope they will replace it at no cost; don't settle for less.

Its definitely free, but looks like it's getting repaired not replaced as it was out side the 15 days of original purchase. Which I think is BS as they never tell you, "you have 15 days to return this drone if there is any problems" until you go to return it.

20200115_221434.jpg

Reactions: CamFlyerCH
Well, that is a bit unfortunate but still good news. If the repair sorts out the IMU issues and the GPS and you have a perfectly functional unit, you shouldn't be too cross. Also from what I have read, DJI don't usually repair your unit and send it back to you - they pick a refub unit from their shelve and ship it to you once they determine your unit is faulty and payment issues are settled. If they do send you back your AC, this will be a first as far as I am aware. And don't worry, refub units are as good as brand new ones.

Reactions: NZmxer
Dads MA was basically brand new anyway so if they repair that then cool.

Will be interesting to see if we get a refurb back. I wonder if its different with local DJI repair centers over the China factory.

I'll be checking the serial numbers for sure!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123