DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

gps

If it's not in GPS mode it will state ATTI on the screen. I've never seen a message stating that it's "disconnected" from GPS.

Are we talking about satellites? Or that the app simply says "Disconnected"? Are you getting a video feed, or a black screen?

AND check the function switch on the side of the aircraft to make sure it's not set to "Wifi"...

I think it's the app that's disconnected

John,

If you are simply seeing the app say disconnected that just means the application is not communicating with the unit / phone through the data port. The order in which you boot up / load tends to have a direct impact on the connection for a lot of people. For me, I power on the controller, plug in the phone, load the app and let it stay at the intro screen, then power on the mavic. Then you should see the app on the phone check the firmware revision. Once that’s complete then I click on the enter device portion to enter the application. That sequence tends to work for me. Sometimes you have to force close the app, reboot or a combination of the two. But always boot in the RC then Mavic order and reverse for shut down.

Reactions: johntaylor54
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ