DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Grant Park Neighborhood Atlanta, GA April 2023 with Mavic 3

Nice!

Reactions: Kccumm61
Very nice work and great music. What a beautiful City, have only ever flown in and out.

Very nice video. Thanks for posting it. I renovated a 1902 Victorian house across the street from the park and lived there ten years, back in the 70s and 80s. Things have changed so much that I had trouble getting oriented. Oakland Cemetery was easy to sort out, but I was lost in the area around the park and zoo. Where did you take off and land?

Very nice video. Thanks for posting it. I renovated a 1902 Victorian house across the street from the park and lived there ten years, back in the 70s and 80s. Things have changed so much that I had trouble getting oriented. Oakland Cemetery was easy to sort out, but I was lost in the area around the park and zoo. Where did you take off and land?
I took off from a number of places one area very close to Oakland Cemetery, another location near Phoenix Park and finally Parkside Elementary. I went there over 2 different days, while flying a saw a number of beautiful Victorian homes in the Grant Park area.

Reactions: MS Coast
There was an elementary school a block or 2 east of grant park and a park 2 blocks west of grant park

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs