Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Great Savannah Restaurant Burnt DOWN

Bob in Savannah

Masters Patron
Reactions
Site
instagram.com
Nothing special for you guys but I was able to use my Mini 2 and Tripltec tablet today!
Pearl's Saltwater Grill burnt down to the ground this morning super early. I live from where you can see the drone at its furthest distance from the fire. It was just over 5k feet, I think. I had full bars the whole time. I took some vids but can't figure out how to post the 4k ones and not the poor resolution ones.. Grr..
oh and I did NOT fly directly over the fire.. I went way around to grab the top down pics... This was the only way I could post the high quality pics, as well.

4K videos do great on YouTube.
...and great vision for VLOS at 5K feet

Reactions: Bob in Savannah
4K videos do great on YouTube.
...and great vision for VLOS at 5K feet
ahhh.. YOUTUBE! youre right. thank you. oh, and I MOST definitely had sight of the drone. Once I got close to the smoke I went around.. Yes, it was sketchy. I would stop and go up and down until I could spot the little spec. Even tho this was only a mile, there is NO WAY I could get out there much further with site of the drone. Full bars or not. Quite impressed with this little tank, though.

Nothing special for you guys but I was able to use my Mini 2 and Tripltec tablet today!
Pearl's Saltwater Grill burnt down to the ground this morning super early. I live from where you can see the drone at its furthest distance from the fire. It was just over 5k feet, I think. I had full bars the whole time. I took some vids but can't figure out how to post the 4k ones and not the poor resolution ones.. Grr..
oh and I did NOT fly directly over the fire.. I went way around to grab the top down pics... This was the only way I could post the high quality pics, as well.

We know OJsakila, but you honor him by showing his picture every time you come on. He loves any publicity he can get. If any of Nicoles or Rons family were to fly drones and come on this forum I'm sure they would be hurt to have to see his picture. JMO.

We know OJsakila, but you honor him by showing his picture every time you come on. He loves any publicity he can get. If any of Nicoles or Rons family were to fly drones and come on this forum I'm sure they would be hurt to have to see his picture. JMO.
I'm sorry you feel that way. I don't. We're working on almost THIRTY YEARS now since a murderer got off. Your "opinion" is quite muddled and, frankly, WRONG. I'm not "honoring" him. I'm EXPOSING him and his dastardly deed. NEVER FORGET. His trial was a part of American pop culture and I've held this username all over the internet since then. My profile pic is from his MUG SHOT on Time Magazine. I'm not doing anything wrong. You Are. You are always welcome to block me from showing up on your FEED if you can't handle it without pretending to be offended but I'm not going anywhere.
That's fine, like I said JMO. No need to send private messages comments should be for all to see.
OK. The only reason I sent you the message is because this nonsense has NOTHING to do with the post. Please go away.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman