DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Green Tinted Screen Fly App V 1.2.1

Reactions
New here. We have two Mavic Air 2 drones. Both running on Lenovo M8 Tablets. One is V 1.1.6 (Blue Skin) and the other is a new purchase running on v 1.2.1. When the drone loses signal it gets this green-tinted screen. Video is fine after downloading. But the green screen will last until we land and reset app. No issues with the 4-month-old Air 2 on the same Lenevo M8 tablet. Both running Andriod 9. Tried the Mini2 also with the V 1.2.1 app and getting the same green-tinted screen. Logic: Same tablets. Different app version. So it has to be the new app version right? Anyone having this issue with V 1.2.1? DJI Tech Support has no answer. image000000 (61).jpgIMG_20201123_105121_01.jpg

Taking a stab at this as it has happened in about all models in the past for a certain reason. For those that have this happen somewhat "frequently". Next time it happens pull the cable from the device first (Leave App Alone) then connect it again..if that doesn't clear the issue then unplug from controller side and try that. Generally this tends to be a connection issue...not saying this is, but will help to know if it clears someones without resetting the App. :)

Have same on Mini 2. Back to normal only after DJI Fly (Android) kill and restart. DJI Support asked for logs from DJI Fly an other data. I advice all with the issue contact support and provide data they ask. That should help to fix bug faster.

Reactions: DoomMeister
I get this on DJI FLY 1.2.0 occasionally with an air sense alert and loss of signal but it has started turning black and white occasionally. It goes back to color when it has good signal. It is not the cable. I tried 1.2.1 last night and it had major lag, horrible video and still did a quick green screen anyway. Back on 1.2.0 and have my video and range back so I am happy. Might be my Walmart tablet I use. I must load the apk from DJI. Play Store doesn't work for me.

I’ll tell you Man the one time with that happened to me I was using my Asus S3 10 inch tablet he worked flawlessly with my Mavic pro and one day he popped up with that green crap I change cables I could never ever get it to work with that tablet ever again to me something inside the tablet charging mechanism data plug got messed up in there I looked in there I couldn’t see much but I never could make it work again after that I sent it back for replacement they replaced it and the new one works fine go figure

I have the same problem, this happens to me when I change the battery or disconnect the phone. To "fix it" I have to restart all the devices.

This also gives me some fear that the aircraft may not work properly again at an important moment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929