DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greeting from New Braunsfels Texas

pedz

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hi Guys,

I'm recently retired from programming. My first drone was a DJI Inspire 1. I've had probably 3 other DJI drones and I'm now using a DJI Mavic 3 Cine. I also do photography and videography. Right now, all of it is just for fun but I'd like to be able to post things on YouTube for example and make some money if that isn't too much of burden.

I don't mind getting certified. I am gently poking at that and don't claim to even understand the tiny bit I've read so far. But it starts talking about a "Declaration of Compliance". It helps my brain to sort this type of stuff out early so I know what pieces I do and do not need to pay attention to. So I thought I would surf the DJI forum but that turned up nothing but other folks like me asking questions but no answer. So I came here. So, Q1: Has DJI done what is necessary in this area and if so, which category is the Mavic 3 Cine?

I saw when I registered there is a lot of benefits this site offers. I need to go explore those as well but thought I would stop and introduce myself.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello from the Crossroads of America pedz.

This site, along with the sister sites, has a lot of information shared over the years.

Use the search engine as a tool to narrow down the answers.

I can't answer the question about the Mavic 3, but others here may help.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. 😎

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome! Lots of good info & help available here in the Forum. New Braunfels is one of my favorite places. Granzins on McQueeney is a must stop for dried sausage every trip through your area on the way to our winter home in Port Mansfield.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi Guys,

I'm recently retired from programming. My first drone was a DJI Inspire 1. I've had probably 3 other DJI drones and I'm now using a DJI Mavic 3 Cine. I also do photography and videography. Right now, all of it is just for fun but I'd like to be able to post things on YouTube for example and make some money if that isn't too much of burden.

I don't mind getting certified. I am gently poking at that and don't claim to even understand the tiny bit I've read so far. But it starts talking about a "Declaration of Compliance". It helps my brain to sort this type of stuff out early so I know what pieces I do and do not need to pay attention to. So I thought I would surf the DJI forum but that turned up nothing but other folks like me asking questions but no answer. So I came here. So, Q1: Has DJI done what is necessary in this area and if so, which category is the Mavic 3 Cine?

I saw when I registered there is a lot of benefits this site offers. I need to go explore those as well but thought I would stop and introduce myself.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum from south central Florida :cool: and enjoy. 🌴

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa