DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings, and salutations!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello everyone. I new here so I thought I'd take a moment and introduce myself. I'm brand new to the drone scene, and like most newbies I'll inevitably have questions. So what better place to ask than forums?

The first drone I bought was a $25 Temu toy. I didn't expect anything out of it. I told myself "if it Flys my all, it was worth $25". Well it did in fact fly, and it's been a fun little toy.

Now knowing that I did in fact like flying drones I went, and bought a DJI Air 3. Talk about a completely different animal! Wow! I've been binging lots of YouTube videos on this drone, and droning in general; needless to say I've got a lot to learn. No doubt I'll ask questions that have been asked a zillion times; but that's how it goes with newbies. I look forward to chatting with y'all around the forum.
Amazing... you just never know until you have tried some form of what you are meant to do. the toy reeled you in. now it's up up and away. welcome chief!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroundHog101