DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings everyone!

Back Country

Reactions
Just stopping in to say hello, I felt compelled to make an account here after stumbling upon the site while attempting to do a little research on the Mavic Mini and spending a few hours reading up on all the information everyone here has been kind enough to post and share.

Disclosure: I do not yet own a drone and given the cost and size of most them I never really figured I'd get one even though they always intrigued me, they just didn't really look like a good fit for me.

Well, I think this Mavic Mini has me sold, from what I can gather it will suit me perfectly as a first time owner/pilot, and its lightweight and compact size will certainly make me more inclined to take it out with me on my preferred activities(climbing/hiking/mountaineering/fishing/camping trips).

Just as a question before I commit to ordering a Mini, is there any other options around this price range that offer the same or similar benefits of extended flight time in a real compact and lightweight unit? Do you feel I'm on the right track with selecting this drone? It seems ideal to me, but getting some feedback from some experienced pilot/owners is probably wise I figure.

I live in a remote area with little development so I presume that this should be a prime environment for the enhanced wifi that the drone uses due to very little interference? I don't even own one yet and I'm already excited about the possibilities of this little beauty in some remote destinations!

Thanks in advance for any replies, hopefully I can post up some decent pics/videos of some beautiful areas in the future that I can capture with the MM.

Do a little reading in this section and it might help you
understand some of what you ask.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Do a little reading in this section and it might help you
understand some of what you ask.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup
Thanks! I have definitely been poring over that forum already, it is actually what prompted me to join, I figured I should make my first post in the Pilot Check In forum though, it seemed appropriate. You can likely expect to see me over on the Mavic Mini forum moving forward, these little drones look amazing and very capable for what they cost. Mavic Mini Fly More Combo is almost assuredly going to be coming my way soon.

Welcome. @ Florida ?.
In the MM price range? I don’t believe there are any contenders that can compete. Nice camera, flight time, range, size, price, and airworthiness. Don’t try to save a buck, you’re heading in the right direction. Besides, you will be on the best forum. Have fun

My MM arrives in an hour. Watch out, It’s addictive .

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the forum! :)

is there any other options around this price range that offer the same or similar benefits of extended flight time in a real compact and lightweight unit?
If you want a DJI drone, this is your only option. DJI makes great drones. You won't be disappointed no matter which DJI drone model you go with (if you decide to to buy a DJI drone).

Do you feel I'm on the right track with selecting this drone?
Most people here only fly DJI drones, so this is probably not the best place to come for advice if you want to compare drones from other manufacturers. Where is the best place? I'm not sure.

I live in a remote area with little development so I presume that this should be a prime environment for the enhanced wifi that the drone uses due to very little interference?
Right, it shouldn't be an issue. As long as you're not flying in a location that's packed with Wi-FI traffic, you shouldn't have any issues. People rarely complain of issues when flying other DJI drones that use Wi-Fi (the Spark & Mavic Air).

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Welcome to the community Back Country. You cannot go wrong with DJI Drones. The MM is living up to its specifications. I am getting myself one for Christmas.

Reactions: Back Country
welcome aboard

Just stopping in to say hello, I felt compelled to make an account here after stumbling upon the site while attempting to do a little research on the Mavic Mini and spending a few hours reading up on all the information everyone here has been kind enough to post and share.

Disclosure: I do not yet own a drone and given the cost and size of most them I never really figured I'd get one even though they always intrigued me, they just didn't really look like a good fit for me.

Well, I think this Mavic Mini has me sold, from what I can gather it will suit me perfectly as a first time owner/pilot, and its lightweight and compact size will certainly make me more inclined to take it out with me on my preferred activities(climbing/hiking/mountaineering/fishing/camping trips).

Just as a question before I commit to ordering a Mini, is there any other options around this price range that offer the same or similar benefits of extended flight time in a real compact and lightweight unit? Do you feel I'm on the right track with selecting this drone? It seems ideal to me, but getting some feedback from some experienced pilot/owners is probably wise I figure.

I live in a remote area with little development so I presume that this should be a prime environment for the enhanced wifi that the drone uses due to very little interference? I don't even own one yet and I'm already excited about the possibilities of this little beauty in some remote destinations!

Thanks in advance for any replies, hopefully I can post up some decent pics/videos of some beautiful areas in the future that I can capture with the MM.
Welcome to the forum, you have chose the#1 place to learn a lot in the hobby/profession in dronein...I one can attest to this because 97.9% of my knowledge came from this site. It helped me repair and diagnose issues that would of been costly. Drone on and enjoy the drone life.

Welcome to the forum, you have chose the#1 place to learn a lot in the hobby/profession in dronein...I one can attest to this because 97.9% of my knowledge came from this site. It helped me repair and diagnose issues that would of been costly. Drone on and enjoy the drone life.

Thanks, seems like a good group of folks here, I'm definitely learning lots already.

Just stopping in to say hello, I felt compelled to make an account here after stumbling upon the site while attempting to do a little research on the Mavic Mini

wait did you say Mavic Mini .?
STDBY
The forum has i new feature I want to try out..............

Just Kidding .
Welcome to the forum

...... cR

Reactions: Back Country

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S