DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

greetings for newbies

Sometimes I have a feeling that the greetings for newbies are computer generated. Is it true?
No it’s not. I do copy and paste mine but I’m in 9 forums and have welcomed every member that has joined since this forum started.
We have lots of members and as far as staff goes we only have so much time and lots of duty’s so that’s why I do what I do.
Now being this isn’t drone related I’m moving it to Off Topic

No it’s not. I do copy and paste mine but I’m in 9 forums and have welcomed every member that has joined since this forum started.
We have lots of members and as far as staff goes we only have so much time and lots of duty’s so that’s why I do what I do.
Now being this isn’t drone related I’m moving it to Off Topic
Beign in 9 forums and send a greating for a every newbie must a great challenge. By the way , did you have a late afternoon tea or coffee? ?

Beign in 9 forums and send a greating for a every newbie must a great challenge. By the way , did you have a late afternoon tea or coffee? ?
1 cup of coffee every morning then Milo sweet tea pretty much all
day. Now I might hit ole
D9B370BF-8F12-4788-A42D-3C718D32A611.jpeg When things get crazy. ?

It is almost 11pm there. What time do you go for sleep? ?
i go to bed when i feel ready to do so my friend ,i am lucky to be retired so not having to get up early to work has its advantages,and apart from that all the new members who join while i am sleeping then get welcomed the next day this forum runs 24 hours and is world wide

I copy and paste 95% of the time, 5% I may add in something specific to that user.

Well, a bit simpler than copy/paste. I have a Stream Deck and I programmed one of the buttons to paste in a welcome message and the emojii.

Great sense of humour ?
Very funny!

Reactions: MA2 317
Same here. I type it in everytime. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki