DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Dallas

Papabri

Reactions
Just ordered my Air 2, awaiting delivery and found this forum.
What is US delivery time if purchased via DJI directly?

FYI, we are retired and travel a lot, at least before this covid stuff. We have a Galapagos cruise July '21, but I doubt they allow drones. However part of that is a trip to Machu Picchu in Peru, so I'm interested if anyone has done that. We are tentatively headed to GB in '22, Cotswolds, Lake District, Scotland, etc. so Ill be looking for tips on flying there.

Last edited:
Just ordered my Air 2, awaiting delivery and found this forum.
Greetings from San Diego. Welcome to the forum.

Delivery is usually within 2/3 days of order being placed.

Go Cowboys!!!

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to your contribution and view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

It's depends on the ship time displayed in the DJI Store when you placed your order.

Just ordered my Air 2
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Greetings from San Diego. Welcome to the forum.

Delivery is usually within 2/3 days of order being placed.

Go Cowboys!!!
Thanks.
Just got FedEx tracking that it is coming from China. I ordered the combo that includes the Smart Controller, so maybe that's why.

Let me know if you find any good places to fly inside the 635 loop. I fly mostly outside the Bush loop.
White Rock Lake area, more especially Flag Pole Hill, N side of NW Hwy/Loop 12. Haven't flown anywhere yet, but I've been here 72 years!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom