DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from South Florida

How often do you and a buddy fly drones together at the same time in the same vicinity?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Romulus Archibald

Reactions
Hi all,

Ive been lurking the forum for sometime but never properly said "hello."

The information this site provides is outstanding. Along with other various resources I have been able to successfully obtain my Part 107, expand my knowledge of drones and the industry/hobby/field, even start my own local drone company. For that, thank you!

I hope to bring riveting content backed by thought provoking (albeit candid banter) comments to this site.

Shout out to the regulars I always see posting and responding: Cyborg, Dale, OldManMavic(great profile icon!), PhantomRain(purchased 2 wetsuits and 1 water jacket, communicated via email and phone, super cool guy), Dale from the Gables, and plenty others I cannot think of at the moment.
(I dont know how to tag members from my phone)

In effort to engage with everyone, check out the poll!

Yay I got the first vote!! :cool:
I have always flown alone. Just one time in Idaho a friend came out with his Autel XSP (which is also what I had at the time). Two big orange pumpkins flying around lol.
Oh, and welcome to the forum!!

Last edited:
Hi all,

The information this site provides is outstanding. Along with other various resources I have been able to successfully obtain my Part 107, expand my knowledge of drones and the industry/hobby/field, even start my own local drone company. For that, thank you!

I hope to bring riveting content backed by thought provoking (albeit candid banter) comments to this site.

Shout out to the regulars I always see posting and responding: Cyborg, Dale, OldManMavic(great profile icon!), PhantomRain(purchased 2 wetsuits and 1 water jacket, communicated via email and phone, super cool guy), Dale from the Gables, and plenty others I cannot think of at the moment.

Welcome to the forum from Melbourne down unda ??????

I fly with my nephew, who is a more capable flyer (reaction time) than I am. We have been flying for years with RC aircraft. He flies, I fix setup. Advanced to quads, I have been able to keep up. He continues to learn about battery management, discipline, caring for equipment, etc. We have a big time whenever we fly. He shows me capabilities, I admire. We (he) are looking forward to the FPV version from DJI.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi all,

Happy to complete your poll. I am a solo flyer. I don't want any distortions whatsoever. I am concentrating like hell out there,man! Yes, I love conversing on this forum, but not just to chatter. I am here to learn, and try to contribute from my viewpoint, which is usually photographic (including post productions), since I am a real naif with all of the various drones out there.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1