DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Sweden - Skåne

wargen

Reactions
Hi everybody,
i'm a Real Estate Agent and bought a M2P for shooting aerial images of houses I push. I used to hire a firm to do the job but I thought it seemed so fun that I bought one myself. Now I got hooked on video and play around seeking new possibilities.
Started off a number of years ago with building drones in my spare time from parts bought from HobbyKing.
Read a lot and watched a lot of videos to avoid common mistakes. M2P is a dream compared to the old hexa monsters I built.

Great forum and hope to share some experiences later on. Have only done some nice civil flying around some houses and a church. Tested quick shots and waypoints which makes the flying a dream.
We have tons of birds over vast beaches around the Falsterbo peninsula, actually it was upgraded to an Island last year, which I will target next.
Cheers
Lars

welcome to the forum,watch out for those birds they can be a drones worse nightmare if they get aggressive and gang up on it,and also be aware of flying near to them during the nesting season

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function 1581644159824.png is an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Reactions: old man mavic
Thank you all, seems like a hearty forum!

welcome to the forum,watch out for those birds they can be a drones worse nightmare if they get aggressive and gang up on it,and also be aware of flying near to them during the nesting season
Thank's for the remark. Yes and there are literally thousands of them, all sizes.
It's a nature reserve so I have to fly low over the surrounding water always keeping an eye on the scene. It'll be exciting. Maybe I should invest in that care refresh offered by dji? Or just be cautious.

Reactions: old man mavic
Welcome to the Forum!

I guess, not everything they tell in Sweden about the people from Skåne is true. Have fun flying!

Welcome Lars, good that we become more Swedish MavicPilots, I myself fly mostly in Upplands Väsby, a very good place to fly.

You will surely find lots of nice places to fly in, apart from your business flights, and after 25 years in Skåne so I envy you a little. Tried this summer to fly in Pildamsparken, but unfortunately the presence of Malmö Stadium did not allow my M2P to fly.

Here on this forum there is lots of knowledge about drones and drone flying, the search function to find answers to one thing than the other is super.

We are drone pilots, we fly when and where no one has flown before.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60