DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Tahoe

dancutter

Reactions
Just reintroducing myself. I’ve been offline after I crashed my phantom 4 Pro into a high Sierra Lake. Loved that thing—the camera was superb. Now it sleeps with the fishes—trout mostly. I was flying across Silver Lake in sport mode to quickly get to the other side. I realized I was too close to the water doing 55 mph. I quickly corrected the situation by pushing left stick forward. My Phantom 4 pro is at the bottom of an icy high altitude Lake sleeping with the fishes, trout mostly. Now easing back into hobby with a Mini 2. I am glad to return to this forum.

Hello from the Crossroads of America dancutter.

Heck of a story. :)

The original Phantoms (SPARKED) my interest back in the day.

My SPARK has been retired due to pilot error. D'oh!!

Have fun with the mini 2 and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Now easing back into hobby with a Mini 2.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 2, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the bowels of Southern California!

Mmmmmm LOVE the Tahoe area even just having been there once. I still have my Phantom 3 Pro that I use for autonomous flight and my Air 3 for human only control :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13