DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Taxachusetts

Hi All, new member & first time drone pilot. I hoping to learn as much as I can here and also be able to give back when I can. I haven't even opened the Mavic 2Pro box yet but it's only a matter of time. I'll be digging into the manuals and some online instruction before my first flight. Looking forward to some great fishing and boating videos this summer!
WHERE ARE U? I'M IN PLYMOUTH

Hi All, new member & first time drone pilot. I hoping to learn as much as I can here and also be able to give back when I can. I haven't even opened the Mavic 2Pro box yet but it's only a matter of time. I'll be digging into the manuals and some online instruction before my first flight. Looking forward to some great fishing and boating videos this summer!
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

Hello from Uxbridge, MA. (Central MA, South) I am fairly new to droning and have a Mavic Air 2. I had one years ago but didn't get to fly much. After a long hiatus I am back. Am watching videos and reading a lot before I try to fly it. Thanks to this Forum and it's members.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome from Central MA! I've been flying my MP for over a year now. You'll love it! Hopefully the recent winds die down so we can get out to fly before the 'mayflies' come out!

Enjoy.
RichP, where are you from? I'm in Uxbridge, MA

Reactions: Hauptmann
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki