DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the high desert of Central Oregon’

pmm

Reactions
Newly registered here at Mavic Pilots. I’m a 107 pilot with DJI’s Air3 and Mini 4 Pro currently. Recently, I’ve been considering getting back into the SAR game, something I did in my younger days, and have been researching my next acquisition with a thermal option. The optimum number of drones is, “just one more’ amiright? :)

Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say on various topics.

Hello from the Crossroads of America pmm.

You'll find plenty of threads about thermal imaging & SAR operations here.

I'll let you search for it by using the sites search engine.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

My old stomping grounds were Bachelor in the winter for skiing & Cultus Lake in the summer for water skiing! Welcome to the forum from NW Montana.

Reactions: RodPad and pmm
Newly registered here at Mavic Pilots.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

https://mavicpilots.com/dbtech-membermap/

Fly Safe…

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you may have. Search the forum using keywords and if you don’t find an answer, post your questions and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response!
Fly safe and stay safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigben123