DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Ground Station Pro- Upload

lexustbs

Reactions
Seems like I read a news story where ground station pro would upload your fight automatically. But I can't find the article anymore. Can you host with details?

Seems like I read a news story where ground station pro would upload your fight automatically. But I can't find the article anymore. Can you host with details?
There is an iOS App called DJI GS Pro, that will allow you to plan a "mission" on the app, then upload the mission to the Mavic for autonomous flight. Have not used it yet, since I use DroneDeploy.

I use GSPro mainly for mapping. Waypoints is working alright but the yaw movements at the waypoints are not cinematic. Autopilot can make very smooth curves so I use that if I need to fly a waypoint flight.
GSPro is very user friendly and straightforward though.

My fault, I was talking about uploading the data after a flight. Instead of having to remove a SD card and use a laptop.

Well, even a small mapping job is minimum 70 hires photos. Takes a long time to synchronise that to a mobile device. And after that to a cloud service like Maps Made Easy. But I'm sure there are apps that can do that. I rather take out the SD cart and load them to my Mac or PC.

What apps are people using to make the 2D and 3D Maps?
Depends on your budget;
Use a web based provider such as DroneDeploy, MapsMadeEasy, Pix4d, Altizure or PrecisionMapper to name a few.
There are also PC/Mac based programs available such as Autodesk ReCap or Agisoft Photoscan.

Have a look on their websites to get an overview about their capabilities.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAMNIGHT