DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Growth of Value,,

Cerberus

Reactions
See this in my DJI go 4 app and it seems to not have moved at all though I flew my Mavic pretty frequently..

anyone has any ideas what will make it grow more?

i suspect its a bug with the app, it should move up each time you fly and sync with the server. lately its been stuck at 3,900,000~ with me, it only moves once in a while for me, very weird.
there was version 4.1.2 that had major issues with the flight record and growth of value that didn't work at all,version 4.1.3 (current version) fixed it for some time but now has faulted again.

no cause of concern, the numbers mean nothing really,
i get excited look at the flight times and distance traveled more than anything, impressive to know my mavic has flown thousands of KM, for me these values increment without syncing,.. :D:D

Last edited:
Press in the little cloud in the upper right corner to sync your flights, then close and reopen dji Go.

In my first two weeks the growth of value didn't work, but at some moment (may be the 4.1.3 update) it start to work.

SO it means I have to sync to make it grow.. no wonder then, I never sync because I tried it once a long while back and it never moved pass a certain percentage..so I gave up..

so whats the benefit of having this "growth" grow?

SO it means I have to sync to make it grow.. no wonder then, I never sync because I tried it once a long while back and it never moved pass a certain percentage..so I gave up..

so whats the benefit of having this "growth" grow?

no benefit, infact its probably a better you didn't, it sends all your flight coords to china.

And why would I be so fearful of having my flight data coords sent to china?

Just curious...

i just prefer my flight plans to remain with me only. no one mentioned being fearful, you go right ahead with syncing your data im sure you old enough to make you own decisions.

Reactions: Prado man
i just prefer my flight plans to remain with me only. no one mentioned being fearful, you go right ahead with syncing your data im sure you old enough to make you own decisions.

very interesting to note this kind of preference... I see no issue whatsoever in letting china see where I have been flying..

very interesting indeed..

It may be important for dji to check flight preferences and how to use most pilots to further modify the application and firmware to include new flight modes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karthikeyan103