DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GS Pro no longer supported?

Dronemark

Reactions
Hi folks,
I opened GS Pro the other day for a mapping flight with my Mavic 2 Pro, and I got a popup box that said something to the effect that DJI will no longer push updates to support GS Pro at some point in the near future. I should have read it more carefully, but I was on a deadline so I just clicked through it intending to go back and look it up later. I've searched the DJI site but there's no info, and I also tried to get the box again, but no luck.

Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone know what it's about? I rely heavily on GS Pro for my work and if it's going away it would be helpful to know that sooner rather than later.

Just loaded the software from new and saw the same pop up. basically from Rev1. 017 ??? or something similar they will no longer be pushing new updates and the software will enter " maintenance phase" , whatever that means ?. The contact left me feeling that they are no longer going to develop this software but hadn't yet decided on the timeline for when support would cease. Either way it seems the end is coming for this package.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS