DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Guide for replacing entire gimbal?

demme

Reactions
Hi,

So I got cocky and decided to fly atti mode, ofc I smacked it into a wall and broke the gimbal. So I bought a brand new gimbal+mount on ebay. Anyone with a good guide to follow on how to replace it?
Uploaded a picture on what I'm going to replace.

Thanks!

s-l500.jpg

Here are a few videos that should help:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ksmusa and Astrix
Hi,

So I got cocky and decided to fly atti mode, ofc I smacked it into a wall and broke the gimbal. So I bought a brand new gimbal+mount on ebay. Anyone with a good guide to follow on how to replace it?
Uploaded a picture on what I'm going to replace.

Thanks!

View attachment 37849
I worked in IT ive worked in pc repair / phone repair / etc etc and all kinds of electronic repair / fixings / upgrades etc etc .. unless you know what your doing and I mean be very confident .. dont even try it pal you mess up once here thats it .. just my advice if you attempt it give it 100% as its far from easy

best of luck though

Reactions: ksmusa
I worked in IT ive worked in pc repair / phone repair / etc etc and all kinds of electronic repair / fixings / upgrades etc etc .. unless you know what your doing and I mean be very confident .. dont even try it pal you mess up once here thats it .. just my advice if you attempt it give it 100% as its far from easy

best of luck though

Well, I have already battery modded my Mavic, looking above at video 1 it's only 4 screws more to get the whole thing lose.

Thanks all!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wiz4rd