DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

GULF OF CORINTH FROM ABOVE - Drone video

Ourakot

Reactions
Hi everyone...

View from above the blue waters of the Corinthian Gulf.

Travel over the Alkionides island, discover the hidden Milokoki beach and the Melagavi Lighthouse in Ireon.

The Alkyd Islands, so-called "good islands", constitute an island cluster in the eastern part of the Gulf of Corinth. This cluster consists of a cluster of four islands
They are the focus of earthquakes in the area. They are relatively anhydrous islands and there are few buildings in them, as well as fish farms. On their territory have been found ruins of ancient sites.

The lighthouse at Cape Melagavi is one of the largest lighthouses in the Corinthian Gulf.

Please give me any advise regarding my effort.

Nice Vid.

Reactions: Ourakot
I'm in love with greece!

Beautiful place and beautifully shown in your video.

Very nice vid!
Great shots, good colors, much variety and very well edited.
The music is a little bit simple but it works well with the shots and creates a good relaxing holiday mood.
Very good work- congrats!

Ciao Rob

Hi everyone...

View from above the blue waters of the Corinthian Gulf.

Travel over the Alkionides island, discover the hidden Milokoki beach and the Melagavi Lighthouse in Ireon.

The Alkyd Islands, so-called "good islands", constitute an island cluster in the eastern part of the Gulf of Corinth. This cluster consists of a cluster of four islands
They are the focus of earthquakes in the area. They are relatively anhydrous islands and there are few buildings in them, as well as fish farms. On their territory have been found ruins of ancient sites.

The lighthouse at Cape Melagavi is one of the largest lighthouses in the Corinthian Gulf.

Please give me any advise regarding my effort.

Wow--- such a beautiful vid. I also admire your bravery and expertise for flying over water. Well done and thank you!

Wow--- such a beautiful vid. I also admire your bravery and expertise for flying over water. Well done and thank you!
Than you! You have to take a risk if you want to take some good shots! :) Until now I never had problems flying over water with dji drones!

Very nice vid!
Great shots, good colors, much variety and very well edited.
The music is a little bit simple but it works well with the shots and creates a good relaxing holiday mood.
Very good work- congrats!

Ciao Rob
Thank you for the kind words Rob. I always appreciate your comments!

Reactions: Jatekman
Stunning! Greece is my fav country! I’m already planning a return to Greece next year and a lot of my motivation comes from missing the incredible food. I also want to rent a car from Car rental in Greece and just explore the island!

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada