DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Had a State Trooper pull over while I was flying.....

crazyju

Reactions
I was shooting on the side of a state hwy and a state trooper pulls behind me and cuts his lights on. He came over and asked if everything was okay, and i told him yes i was taking some pictures. He came over and I showed him the screen. He was real impressed with the live video. He told me to be sure not to fly over the traffic and to have a nice day.

I was shooting on the side of a state hwy and a state trooper pulls behind me and cuts his lights on. He came over and asked if everything was okay, and i told him yes i was taking some pictures. He came over and I showed him the screen. He was real impressed with the live video. He told me to be sure not to fly over the traffic and to have a nice day.

Nice Video

Is that Ozone falls?

Nice video but a more honest answer to is everything ok would be---no officer,I am addicted to droning--please help.

Great video!!
good to hear a positive interaction with the cops. I was waiting to read that he pulled his weapon and made you drop to the ground, it is the US after all ;)
PS, i would have cut the initial lift off footage from the vid but who asked me?

So nice to hear when police either know the rules, or simply want to promote safety instead of application of superiority. :) Nice video too!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu