DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hamburg from a different angle

mljoy

Reactions
Hello to all,
i would like to share with you a photo taken 2016 under special circumstances.
A police-officer briefly clicks on the button - and her recording becomes a hit. The golden sunset over Hamburg's panorama was captured from a police helicopter on 4 December.
Sorry no drone this time. However the helicopter technology might be the blueprint for the drones we are flying today.
Hope you like it.

View attachment Sonnenuntergang DEZ 2016 Polizie HH.jpg

Last edited:
And another one showing the most beautiful opera Elbphilharmony. Actually a place I work 500metres away.

74791luftbild-elbphilharmonie-do.jpg

Reactions: Zoomzoom
Thanks - yes they are incredible. I thought about taking a similar shot with my Mavic. Just to verify how this one would look like.
Well it is too dangerous as the Hamburg Airport is just around. And might be my bird would even take-off due to the no-fly database.

And just in case you love the photos you can download it in a much better quality as JPEG from the official page here:

Hamburg Sunset

Elbphilharmony

Please mind the copyright - private you can use it as much as you want.
If it comes down to anything commercial get in touch with the owner mentioned in the copyright.
(Police Hamburg )

Enjoy.

Reactions: Casper52
Nice Photos, thank you for posting them. I suspect the Hamburg Police have some very high end German Cameras/Lens onboard their Helicopters. But you are right some of the imaging devices we can get on our little drones have come a long way in the last few years. I am coming over that way next month, but the drone will stay at home this time, just a short personal business trip to Greifswald to look at sailboats.

As much as I could find additional Information regarding those photos, they have been taken with a Sony Alpha 6000. No other information given.

Sony's a6000 great camera, I love mine and takes every bit as good a picture as my Nikon D7100. The a6000 is always with my drone backpack as it small enough and light enough to carry both together on hikes or drives out to the country.

Thanks for sharing the images. Great photos.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
datkin