DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 easy to use

Here is my first try, Sembawang area in Singapore, just realized after the photo I am a bit close to the military heliport/airport. I did get a warning I was close to a NFZ, but ok to fly once I got GPS coverage. Love the app, really easy to use, and nice result.
Hangar 360

edit: fixed the link
Very nice pic - love the beauty of Singapore

Reactions: YngveN
I have had no success getting this app to work.
It flies to 300 feet, takes the necessary pictures, lands.

I hit send now to upload the pictures and they all get sent. Then it comes back with an error saying retry or cancel.

Tried this five times now and same results.

What am I doing wrong?

I have had no success getting this app to work.
It flies to 300 feet, takes the necessary pictures, lands.

I hit send now to upload the pictures and they all get sent. Then it comes back with an error saying retry or cancel.

Tried this five times now and same results.

What am I doing wrong?
If they uploaded, then technically nothing. On the Hangar screen, does it show processing? If not, maybe try closing out the app and restarting it.

.....i was wondering if there is any way to save the pics on a local drive instead of having them only online....

.....i was wondering if there is any way to save the pics on a local drive instead of having them only online....
No, due to the fact that Hangar owns the image once it's uploaded. It sucks, I know...

Reactions: ryo
Yes you can. Download the photos from the SD card and use a stitching software (AutoPano for example). Once done, you have to edit the image to get a equirectangular format ( width = 2 x height ) and to fill the missing part ( at the zenith ). I did it to create a 360 environment for a 3D model here: Fairchild Super71 by jvouillon - 3D model

Thanks jvouillon! I'll give it a try if it ever stops raining! Geat job on Fairchild photo!!

Seems some folks are missing a step. After the pictures are complete, it asks if you want to download them to your device. I always answer yes. THEN, it asks if you want to send them to the server for processing. I wait until I am connected to WiFi before doing this step (I don't do it over LTE, just consumes precious data).

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xyggi