DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 panorama alternative?

niclariv

Reactions
I’ve been using Hangar 360 for years to take some great panoramas, like this one in Puerto Vallarta - Hangar 360 photos from around the world..

Now I’m in Bucerias and I’ve tried twice to take a pano, and both of them are stuck on ‘processing’. (The photos are stitched together on Hangar’s servers). They haven’t updated the app in a while, and it was free with no ads so there’s not really much in it for them doing this.. I’m wondering if they’ve shut down their processing server. Or maybe I just need to keep trying, I last used the app in early February and took a successful panorama.

Either way, if anyone knows of a similar alternative app that automatically takes photos and stitches them together to create a detailed 360 like that I’d love to know about it.

I've used Hanger 360 for a good while but last year I had the exact same problem. At first I had one that was "hung" in processing. I emailed Tech Support and the next day they replied and said they had resolved the problem for me. The orignal stitch was "corrupt" but they had recreated it and it worked perfectly.

About 2 months later I had the same problem and contacted Tech Support. It's been several months now and nothing.... I have 5 projects "in processing" and no recourse.

FWIW we do know that one of the early creators in Hangar 360 left the company to follow other endeavors so it's possible that is what happened.

I'll be watching this thread just in case someone else has some suggestions.

I’ve been using Hangar 360 for years to take some great panoramas, like this one in Puerto Vallarta - Hangar 360 photos from around the world..

Now I’m in Bucerias and I’ve tried twice to take a pano, and both of them are stuck on ‘processing’. (The photos are stitched together on Hangar’s servers). They haven’t updated the app in a while, and it was free with no ads so there’s not really much in it for them doing this.. I’m wondering if they’ve shut down their processing server. Or maybe I just need to keep trying, I last used the app in early February and took a successful panorama.

Either way, if anyone knows of a similar alternative app that automatically takes photos and stitches them together to create a detailed 360 like that I’d love to know about it.
I use GO 4 App to take 25 photos and than use free Hugin to generate panoramas photo. It is perfect. Panoramas photo taken with Mavic Air

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS