DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy Holidays everyone!

Former Member

Reactions
I just wanted to wish everyone a healthy and happy holiday season. I haven't been posting much on the boards lately due to being shackled to my bench doing repairs, but Im still checking posts daily, and chiming in when I can.

I want to thank everyone for their business and can't tell you how much I appreciate all the referral business from previous customers. This year has kept us at Thunderdrones pretty busy with all the new releases from DJI, and all the related repairs. We have done our best to accommodate everyone and glad we were able to help.

Thanks also to the moderators who have had their hands full creating new forums, and moderating the existing ones. Hats off to you all for the great work you do.

Best regards,

Rob Schwartz
Thunderdrones

Thanks Rob and the same back at you and all the members who
make our forum what it is . ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: Former Member
Great job this year Rob! Happy Holidays to you as well!Thumbswayup:cool:!

Reactions: Former Member
I just wanted to wish everyone a healthy and happy holiday season. I haven't been posting much on the boards lately due to being shackled to my bench doing repairs, but Im still checking posts daily, and chiming in when I can.

I want to thank everyone for their business and can't tell you how much I appreciate all the referral business from previous customers. This year has kept us at Thunderdrones pretty busy with all the new releases from DJI, and all the related repairs. We have done our best to accommodate everyone and glad we were able to help.

Thanks also to the moderators who have had their hands full creating new forums, and moderating the existing ones. Hats off to you all for the great work you do.

Best regards,

Rob Schwartz
Thunderdrones
Please check your conversations. ;) Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Rob Schwartz
Thunderdrones
I have a question. Do you work on other kinds of drones besides mavic. If you do there's a couple of people that I will let them know about you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01