DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy Labour (or Labor) Day! What are we shooting today?

rjwmorrell

Reactions
It's 33C where I am in Canada today, and it's a statutory holiday here and in the US - a day off to enjoy the fruits of our labour (or labor, for the Americans here). What are we all getting up to with our drones today?

Since it's so hot, I am leaning towards shooting something involving water and/or shade, which means leafy valleys and waterfalls. Most, if not all, are unfortunately in Conservation Area land here around Hamilton, and that means no drone flying allowed (they've even banned commercial photography in many of them without a permit, as many wedding photos were being taken in the local waterfall areas). I am itching to get my new Mini 3 into action, though, and so I may find some public roads near the beaches to launch from.

How about everyone else? Any shoots planned for the holiday? How about those for whom today is just a regular non-holiday?

It's 33C where I am in Canada today, and it's a statutory holiday here and in the US - a day off to enjoy the fruits of our labour (or labor, for the Americans here). What are we all getting up to with our drones today?

Since it's so hot, I am leaning towards shooting something involving water and/or shade, which means leafy valleys and waterfalls. Most, if not all, are unfortunately in Conservation Area land here around Hamilton, and that means no drone flying allowed (they've even banned commercial photography in many of them without a permit, as many wedding photos were being taken in the local waterfall areas). I am itching to get my new Mini 3 into action, though, and so I may find some public roads near the beaches to launch from.

How about everyone else? Any shoots planned for the holiday? How about those for whom today is just a regular non-holiday?
My:
Sharps 30” 45-70;
1873 45LC 26”;
1865 SPENCER 56-50;
And multiple Colt SAAs.
Does a day get much better? No, not a holiday.
Enjoy, my friends! Godbless.

Reactions: rjwmorrell
Nice collection! But I hope the thread doesn't get flagged as offtopic lol

I ended up shooting a hyperlapse of a busy local bridge, just after sunset, with my Air 2S.

Gun range shooting was last week... also brought the drone, as it's outdoors!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas