DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy Pilot

SkyWings

Reactions
I have flown a variety of aircraft but this is my first adventure into the world of drones. I searched on-line to see which would be the best, and easiest, to fly and it seems like the mini will serve my fascination with being in the air the most, at least for now. I look forward to chatting and learning from those of you on this forum.

I have flown a variety of aircraft but this is my first adventure into the world of drones. I searched on-line to see which would be the best, and easiest, to fly and it seems like the mini will serve my fascination with being in the air the most, at least for now. I look forward to chatting and learning from those of you on this forum.

Welcome to the forum! I myself am an aspiring pilot, and flying drones has been a great learning experience to expose myself to aviation. Happy flying!

—Noah

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

You just started the most addictive and entertainment hobby !!! Welcome to the forum and Happy Flying !!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find support and advise here. We look forward to your contribution and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. So, take a look around and hope you enjoy some of the fine photography and information posted by the members.

Also, if you haven't done so yet, consider getting the AirMap and KittyHawk apps. I also suggest this Visualize it: See FAA UAS Data on a Map

It’s really good to hear from a happy pilot , I sure hope it’s infectious !! ,
One thing for sure , you’re going to love flying a drone which ever one you end up with .

Lionfish...you made me chuckle.."I sure hope it's infectious" .....welcome to SkyWings and safe happy flying !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead