DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

happy thanksgiving

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
hi to all my fellow flyers in the US, have a great thanksgiving ,and i hope the weather is kind to you ,so you can get some flying in over the break

Thank you @old man mavic ....It is a beautiful morning here....I live near the bay on South Shore of Long Island...so I took a walk down to the beach a few blocks away to get a flight in....as I was walking down, a block away...I heard it...Duck season must have opened this morning and guys were out on the bay blasting away at anything that moved over the water...didn't want to take a chance and have them think my drone was a small duck....will try later 1637848563638.png

1-turkey-drone.png

@DoomMeister sadly a BIG Turkey is what the new Mavic 3 seems to be at the moment ,judging from the posts on the forum ,its the good old Beta testers nightmare once again
i am sure that in the fullness of time DJI will get it sorted

@DoomMeister sadly a BIG Turkey is what the new Mavic 3 seems to be at the moment ,judging from the posts on the forum ,its the good old Beta testers nightmare once again
I agree omm, putting an incomplete product out and having customers be the beta testers is pure unadulterated bovine feces marketing.

Car manufacturers wouldn’t last very long if they sold vehicles that the engine would speed up and slow down on its own accord, had sensors that would sound an alarm when nothing was there, or worse yet not alert you when an impact was imminent.

There are of course many products on the market that customers would return the product for a full refund and blast the manufacturer in reviews when the product does not perform out-of-the-box.

I am only hoping that the Chinese will act as stupidly with the world situation as they have with the Mavic 3. I thought they were brilliant but now I realize they were not so much.

Reactions: MARK (LI)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nemesix