DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy to have my Mavic 2 Pro!

TheFunnyMan

Reactions
I got my Mavic 2 Pro yesterday, like many others, a day early. The build quality seems great, the activation process was as smooth as ever (quicker than even the P4P V2) and there was almost no 'guesswork' involved. I purposely did not read any manuals or anything as this is probably my 6th or 7th DJI product now and I just wanted to see how intuitive the process was this time around.

The low light performance is phenomenal compared to even the P4P in my opinion. The sound of it is not obtrusive or unnerving (P4P scares people I think). After unboxing and going out for an 18 minute flight using the battery that remained after the unboxing and firmware updates I'm really satisfied.

With all the complaining and negativity going on here since the launch I just wanted to post up something positive. Please comment with your positive experiences!

Welp, getting mine today... a day early, already downloaded the new assistant for M2P, user manual has been available since launch... looks like DJI got this down. At least if you live in Murica.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Question about you, and so many others, getting this "a day early" ... is that based on the shipping carriers projected date or the date that was listed when you ordered?

My reason for asking is FedEX is saying mine will be delivered Thursday, and I'll be home for that, but my SO may still be at the gym the day before in the delivery window.

Could you please clarify what a day early was for you?

Question about you, and so many others, getting this "a day early" ... is that based on the shipping carriers projected date or the date that was listed when you ordered?

My reason for asking is FedEX is saying mine will be delivered Thursday, and I'll be home for that, but my SO may still be at the gym the day before in the delivery window.

The 'day early' thing is based on what the tracking number said about 12 hours after it was emailed to me. I bought it at launch about 1/2 way through the broadcast and the next morning it said it would be here (Cleveland, Ohio) Today at 10am est. Then it showed up yesterday.

Ok, thank you. Glad you like your new Mavic. I'd love to see your video whenever you get it uploaded. I've wandered around Cleveland a few times before moving out to Colorado.

Thanks for the positive feedback!

I was scheduled for a delivery on the 29th, its showing up today. I got notification this morning. It appears this has happened with almost everyone. The time frame its scheduled to arrive is the same, just one day earlier. The FedEx updates have made almost no sense.

Another positive thing I am going to get a LOT of use out of - the ability to look "Up" with the camera! I hated getting props int he videos occasionally on the original MP and it happened a lot on the P4 models.

I got my mavic 2 pro in, what app is supposed to support it? I tried to load up DJI go 4 as usual and even updated it to newest firmware, but only see an option for 1st gen mavic. Am I just missing something obvious here? Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman