DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Harassed by mavic mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who put things in "black and white" might come back to bite them but did you have your phone with you? Did you take pictures or video the scene of the crime? More footage for a great story.
All it is without proof is a story.
Now had the picture he took had the Mini in it or Logs from the
drone to show it attacked him which he reported ?wait he first
said missed him and crashed .
Sorry guys I’m just a skeptic. Read to many threads over the years
that were conjured up just to have a thread to see the responses.
Guess I worked in LE to long. I need proof. The other guy could say he lost control and the op was just in the wrong place.
To assume he grows pot and not sure about your laws as it’s all I can do to keep up with ours is it not illegal up there to spy on
someone. I dono ?‍♂️
If I’m wrong assuming this is made up I apologize OP.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Sorry that happened to you.

Im pretty sure I would picked up the drone and waited to meet the attempted Murderer , lol
and if he did not show up , take the drone with me. I would have skipped the report and pocketed the money from ebay and hoped for more lucky days.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

Hopefully, if you ever lose a drone and someone finds it, they'll do the right thing and try to contact you and return it. I like to think that's what I'd do.

Man, you guys are ruthless. It's possible it was flown by someone new to the hobby, who got disoriented or lost his video feed. You could have waited around to help, and offer some pointers and information too. Reporting the guy is likely to come back and have repercussions on us all, as authorities increasingly lose faith in the public's ability to use and fly these UAV responsibly.

I doubt anyone intended to harrass your drone, and then crash. That just doesn't make sense.
Your post doesn't make sense. There are plenty of idiots in the world.

Yes they are and fly attack Mini’s ?
jk

Yep, I definitely would have waited for the attacker to show up, and if they didn't show, I would have taken the wreckage with me.

or as Category 5 pointed out, you could always wait around to see if it was an accident

This thread is pure hearsay and no proof to back it up. If any real evidence is for coming it can be addressed to the staff in a PM and the thread can be reopened at that time.

Pad lock is out and thread is secured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliassmith02