DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case for MP2, Smart Controller and Extras?

98 SNAKE EATER

Reactions
Just pulled the trigger on a new Zoom, Smart Controller and Fly more combo :cool:

With my old MP1, I had a CasePro and it was perfect, but I sold it as a package a couple weeks back ?

IMG-0709-Medium.jpg

IMG-0694-Medium.jpg

Now I'm on the hunt for another hard case that will hold the smart controller, 3 extra batts and all accessories ?

What are some good/cheap options?

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Just pulled the trigger on a new Zoom, Smart Controller and Fly more combo :cool:

With my old MP1, I had a CasePro and it was perfect, but I sold it as a package a couple weeks back ?

IMG-0709-Medium.jpg

IMG-0694-Medium.jpg

Now I'm on the hunt for another hard case that will hold the smart controller, 3 extra batts and all accessories ?

I use and like this one.

Hmm, when I think about it, this might make more sense as the waterproof hardcase was a bit overkill.

Are you able to fit the charging hub and car charger?

Also, would I be able to squeeze my ipad behind the lod padding? (that's where I put it in my CasePro along with insurance paperwork)

Hmm, when I think about it, this might make more sense as the waterproof hardcase was a bit overkill.

Are you able to fit the charging hub and car charger?

Also, would I be able to squeeze my ipad behind the lod padding? (that's where I put it in my CasePro along with insurance paperwork)
Charging hub goes in left slot along with power adapter for Smart Controller.
Don’t have a car charger, I use an inverter in car.

My iPad mini 4 fits fine behind zippered mesh. A larger iPad should have no problem either. Should be room for paperwork there also. Spare props too.

Cables, etc fit in pockets on back of partition.
Even though the SC can fit w/o removing sticks, I went ahead and purchased a cover for the SC for extra protection.

I have Smatree cases for all my drones, love them. Not too expensive but good quality.

SMATREE M2 SC HARDCASE

I personnally use the BW 4000 case :

Ther's a place for the battery charger so you can charge with the batteries and charger staying in the case !

IMG-0709-Medium.jpg

IMG-0694-Medium.jpg

I bought a wonderful case for my M2Pro and smart controller. It holds three batteries and has slots for media cards. It doesn’t hold the chargers but is quite perfect for safe travel and use. MC-Cases.com. Fast delivery. Check it out.

IMG-0709-Medium.jpg

IMG-0694-Medium.jpg

Check out Harbor Frieght
They have hard cases Apache brand

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead